Admin Template Hints - Magento 1
Extension will help you to see template and block hints in Magento admin area.
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Admin Template Hints is developed by RedChamps.It can be used to turn on template and block hints in Magento admin in an easy way by just enabling them at Magento Admin->system->configuration->developer(under advanced)->Debug.
- Easy to install
- Easy to enable/disable
- No other place to remember for configuration just reach the place from where you generally enable template path hints for frontend(Magento Admin->system->configuration->developer(under advanced)->debug.)
Installation and Configuration:
- From downloaded compressed file copy and paste the app folder in the root of Magento
- For configuration go to Magento Admin->system->configuration->developer(under advanced)->debug and select "default" from left hand top drop-down(Current Configuration Scope) and choose yes to "Show template hints" and "Show block hints"
- Disable the Cache before Installation or Refresh the Cache after Installation.
- Disable the Compilation (System > Tools > Compilation)
- If you get 'Access Denied' error in System > Configuration, then try to logout & re-login.