Category Accordion Menu - Magento 1
The extension displays the “accordion category menu” in the sidebars of a web page.
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Overview - Category Accordion Menu Magento 1 Extension
Quick navigation leads to quick conversion, and a happy customer who is sure to return again - a must have if you’re an eCommerce store!
Easy to install and lightweight, the “Category Accordion Menu” Magento-1 extension displays a clean accordion category menu in the sidebar of a webpage. The extension allows you to add the accordion in the following 3 pages:
- Home/CMS pages
- Category pages
- Product pages
When you enable the feature for a category page, the category structure automatically expands, giving the user a choice to navigate to a subcategory from the current category page.
If you don’t want this feature on any of the above-mentioned pages, you can disable/enable the setting from the backend.
Also, we have taken care of the page performance by loading only the required category structure on page load. The rest can be done on request via ajax. As you may know, if the category count on the store is 100 or more, the loading full category structure may crash the website’s page.
- It’s easy to install
- It’s a lightweight extension
- Automatically expands the current category on page load
- Shows current category’s name on the navigation header
System > Configuration > RedChamps > Category menu
- Added new admin setting "System > Configuration > RedChamps > Category Menu > Design > Custom CSS" to enter custom CSS rules
- Fixed typo and disabled product count by default
- Changed sor order of admin setting section