Login as Customer Improvements - Magento 2
This Magento 2 extension improves Login as Customer functionality of Magento by adding new settings.
- You can auto check "Allow remote shopping assistance" checkbox on customer sign up page.
- You can remove "Allow remote shopping assistance" checkbox from customer sign up page.
- You can have "Login as Customer" action in order and customer grid in admin panel
- You can login into any customer account irrespective of "Allow remote shopping assistance" option in customer account.
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||2.4.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Overview - Login as Customer Improvements Magento-2 Extension
This Magento 2 extension will add additional settings to the Login As Customer module introduced in Magento 2.4.x (`Store > Configuration > Customer > Login as Customer`)
The settings include:
- Opt-in checkbox enabled: You can control if customer should see & choose "Allow remote shopping assistance" option during signup or not. If this is set to "No" then you should be able to use 'Login as Customer' option for all customer accounts.
- Opt-in checkbox auto checked: If value of this setting is 'Yes' then the "Allow remote shopping assistance" will be pre-checked in customer signup form
- Order Grid action: If enabled, a login action will be added to orders grid.
- Customer Grid action If enabled, a login action will be added to customers grid.
- Compatibility with Hyva Themes