Payment Methods For Backend - Magento 2
This Magento 2 extension allows you to have offline payment methods only for admin orders.
- It will provide 9 admin only payment methods.
- Allows to add payment handling fees to these methods.
- Handling fees can be flat or percentage.
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Overview - Payment Methods For Backend
The Magento 2 extension, "Payment Methods of Backend" offers 9 payment methods in your backend for capturing offline payments. Once the extension is installed and the payment method enabled, these methods will be visible only at the backend and not on the checkout page or frontend.
This extension is best suitable for sales that are made by phone, money transfers, or pays you in cash in person.
In native Magento 2, there is no provision to activate a payment method only for admin use. Similar extensions from other developers or websites provide only 1 payment method. But with the help of our extension, you can expand its functionality by selecting from 9 custom payment methods only for admin.
You can also set handling fees for these payment methods. This handling fee can be a flat amount or percentage of the grand total. Once the payment method is selected, its handling fee is automatically added to the order/quote total.
- Payment methods will be only visible at the backend
- Up to nine payment methods are available
- Payment method name can be easily edited or changed
- Handling fees can be a flat fee or percentage of the total amount
- Automatically adds the handling fees once the payment method is selected