Sales Order Analytics - Magento 2
This Magento 2 extension will show analytical data of the orders placed. The data will include information like:
- Which browser was used to place the order
- Whether the order is placed from mobile or desktop
- What was the screen resolution
- From where customer reached the store, i.e referral from any website, google, direct, etc
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Overview - Sales Order Analytics Magento-2 Extension
This Magento 2 extension, 'Sales Order Analytics' displays analytical information of the orders placed.
The information will include,Device and Area Information
- Placed From: It will display if the order was placed from Frontend or was created at the backend by admin or placed via Rest/Soap Api.
- Country: It will show the country from where the order has been placed. It is identified using the Customer’s IP address, which might be different from the shipping/billing address.
- Device: It will mention the device from which the order is placed like, Desktop or Mobile, etc.
- Operating System: Here the operating system of the device is mentioned like Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, etc.
- Client: It will display the browser or app used to place the order.
- Screen Resolution: Here the screen resolution of the device will be displayed.
- Source: This displays from where customer reached your store to place the order. i.e Google/Bing/Any other website or Direct.
- Source URL: This displays the URL of the source.
- UTM Source: This will show the value of utm_source parameter from referrer URL(if available)
- UTM Medium: This will show the value of utm_medium parameter from referrer URL(if available)
- UTM Campaign: This will show the value of utm_campaign parameter from referrer URL(if available)
This analytical information can be seen by
- Opening an order in admin panel and going to ‘Analytical Information’ tab
- Going to admin path Reports > Sales > Order Analytics.
- You may track and analyse how many orders are being placed from mobile/desktop
- You may track and analyse which search engine is giving you more profit
- Browser and screen resolution used by the customer to place orders at your store can be tracked and anlysed here
- You may compare actual country of customer with the country mentioned in billing and shipping address to suspect a fraud
- You may find out how many orders are being created from admin panel/rest, soap Api
Write Your Own Review
Version v 1.0.0 - November 15, 2019
- Initial version