Unpaid Invoices - Magento 2
It allows you to print or email invoice for unpaid part of the order.
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Manage payment of orders placed using COD, purchase order or any other payment method (apart from Pre-Paid payment), by sending invoice email to customer before the order is actually invoiced in Magento
Overview - Unpaid Invoices Magento-2 Extension
This Magento 2 extension will allow you to print unpaid invoice in PDF format or email it to the customer. The native Magento system will only email invoice to the customer when you actually invoice the order which will mark the order as paid. But in the case of offline payment methods, you need to email invoice to the customer for asking for payment or reminding him.
- Unpaid invoices can be printed or emailed in bulk from order grid mass actions or individually for an order
- Extension can be configured to automatically send invoice email as soon as the shipment has been created for an order
- Invoice email can be sent automatically by configuring extension's cron settings.
- The unpaid invoice email can be customized from admin to make it different from regular invoice email
The extension settings are located at admin path System > Configuration > RedChamps > Unpaid Invoices
- [Bug fix] Few payment methods weren't listing in admin setting for selection
- [Bug Fix] Unpaid invoice email wasn't being sent when asynchronous email sending is enabled
- [Removed] setting 'System > Configuration > RedChamps > Unpaid Invoices > Cron'. The cron job is configured in the code to run every hour.
- [Bug Fix] Resolved problem with custom email template configured in extension settings are not being used