Order Total Adjustments By Admin - Magento 1
It allows adding flat/percentage based surcharge or discount to the new orders getting created from admin or to the existing orders.
- Add as many flat/percentage adjustments like a discount, surcharge, extra tax etc to totals of order getting created from backend
- Edit adjustment amount of existing orders
- Add new adjustment to existing orders
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Overview - Order Total Adjustment By Admin Magento-1 Extension
This Magento 1 extensionallows adding a flat or percentage based promotional discount or an additional fee/surcharge to below situations:
Existing orders: In native Magento 1 system, you can't modify the grand total of order after it's placed by the customer. This extension will allow you to adjust order grand total by providing a title and amount for adjustment. The amount can be specified as a positive or a negative value.
New orders getting created at the backend: There is no pre-existing option in native Magento to apply an additional fee/surcharge while creating an order from admin. Also, there is no easy way to apply discount.In order to apply a discount, in native Magneto, you have to create a coupon code at Promotions > Shopping Cart Price Rules and then only you can use it to apply the rebate to order. To simplify these situations, this extension allows you to specify a title of adjustment like 'Surcharge', 'Discount' etc and a positive or negative amount. The positive value will be treated as fee/surcharge and the negative value as discount.
- Plug and Play: Extension will start its functionality as soon as it is installed. It doesn’t need any manual configuration.
- Allows to add multiple adjustments like you can add both discount and surcharge to the order
- Adjustment amount can be flat value or a percentage or grand total
- It works on both existing orders and on the new orders getting created at the backend.
- Adjustment amount on existing orders can be edited just by clicking on the amount in totals
- Order toal adjustment functionality can be allowed/disallowed for specific admin user under admin user permissions
- [New] Adjustments can now added before tax row in the order total and as soon as an adjustment is added/modified, tax amount will be recalculated. This can be configured from new admin settings at path System > Configuration > RedChamps > Order Total Adjustments
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with adjustments when partial credit memo's were created for the order
- Added feature to update order totals when an adjustment is removed