Order Total Adjustments By Admin - Magento 2
It allows adding flat/percentage based surcharge or discount to the new orders getting created from admin or to the existing orders.
- Add as many flat/percentage adjustments like a discount, surcharge, extra tax, etc to totals of order getting created from backend
- Edit adjustment amount of existing orders
- Add new adjustment to existing orders
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
Overview - Order Total Adjustment By Admin Magento-2 Extension
This Magento 2 extension allows adding a flat or percentage-based promotional discount or an additional fee/surcharge to below situations:
Existing orders: In the native Magento 2 system, you can't modify the grand total of order after it is placed by the customer. This extension will allow you to adjust order grand total by providing a title and amount for adjustment. The amount can be specified as a positive or a negative value.
New orders getting created at the backend: There is no pre-existing option in native Magento to apply an additional fee/surcharge while creating an order from admin. Also, there is no easy way to apply discount. In order to apply a discount, in native Magneto, you have to create a coupon code at Promotions > Shopping Cart Price Rules and then only you can use it to apply the rebate to order. To simplify these situations, this extension allows you to specify a title of adjustment like 'Surcharge', 'Discount' etc and a positive or negative amount. The positive value will be treated as fee/surcharge and the negative value as a discount.
- Plug and Play: Extension will start its functionality as soon as it is installed. It doesn’t need any manual configuration.
- Allows to add multiple adjustments like you can add both discount and surcharge to the order
- Adjustment amount can be flat value or a percentage of grand total
- It works on both existing orders and on the new orders getting created at the backend.
- Adjustment amount on existing orders can be edited just by clicking on the amount in totals
- Order total adjustment functionality can be allowed/disallowed for specific admin user under admin user permissions
- [Bug Fix] Fixed problem with percentage based adjustments applied via creating order from admin
- [Bug Fix] Fixed error "Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string" during reorder or order edit
- [Bug Fix] Extension was allowing adjustments via api to completely invoiced orders. This is now restricted.
- [New] Adjustments can now added before tax row in the order total and as soon as an adjustment is added/modified, tax amount will be recalculated. This can be configured from new admin settings at path Store > Configuration > RedChamps > Order Total Adjustments
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug with adjustments when partial credit memo's were created for the order
- [Bug Fix] Admin login being interrupted in some cases(This problem was caused by changes in version v 1.0.5)