Share Shopping Cart - Magento 2
The extension, as the name suggests, allows your website’s visitors/current customers to share their shopping cart with others via a link, SMS, WhatsApp or an email.
- Multiple options to share the cart(Email, Direct URL, SMS, WhatsApp)
- Shared Shopping Cart details can be viewed/edited in admin panel and customer account
- You can build & share carts from admin panel
- Order can be created for Shared Shopping Cart from the admin panel
- Order placed on shared shopping carts can be viewed as a 'Conversion Report' in the admin area
|Compatibility (CE & EE)||2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x|
- Quality Code
- Free Installation
- Lifetime Free Support
- Quick Response
If quick conversions is what you want, this extension can provide it to you! Once you integrate the extension with the Magento, a customer can simply add the selected items in their cart, and share the cart with their loved ones, prompting them to purchase the same items or more.
Overview - Share Shopping Cart Magento-2 Extension
There’s one thing that’s better than a happy customer – a customer who spreads the word about how awesome your products are. All your customer has to do is simply click on “Share Shopping Cart” option, choose the required sharing option and fill the details accordingly. This will send the details of your shopping cart to the selected person.
In short, the extension gives you a new customer via an old customer, without much effort. The link can easily be shared on social media platforms, giving you a larger social media presence. It’s that convenient and simple to spread the word!
To analyze whether the extension works for you or not, you can access a detailed report in the admin to analyze the exact number of sales that’ve happened due to the extension - giving you a complete picture on the numbers. Also, you can allow/disallow extension’s functionality for a specific customer group.
Increase your customer base through “share shopping cart” Magento-2 extension and generate leads like never before!
How can this extension be beneficial to a store?
More conversions, more profit! A lot of effort goes into converting a lead into a sale. But in this case, you can double your sales by doing very less effort. All you need is one satisfied customer, and he’s bound to share his/ her “happy shopping cart” with his loved ones.
Increased product awareness in the market: Something that we all aim for, but rarely achieve. With this simple solution, you gain a lot many “shares” from the existing line of customers. It’s like recommending someone your store, and all that customer needs to do is click on a link.
Simple to use, convenient sharing: There’s nothing more convenient than asking someone to click on a link. A happy and satisfied customer won’t mind showing off their complete shopping list with their friends, especially when it is easy to do so.
A key to unlock social media market! Social media is where you create brand awareness. And this particular functionality on Magento store will give you a chance to increase customer base via social media platform. As it’s easy to share the complete shopping cart via a simple link. You’ll be amazed to see how easily and frequently a happy customer will share the cart.
A gift request from a loved one! A dream-come-true for women out there, a customer can easily request for a gift by sending the shopping cart to a friend or loved one to checkout – a win-win situation for all!
- Allows a customer to share their shopping cart via an email or a link option.
- The extension’s functionality can be allowed/disallowed for a specific customer group.
- Access a complete report on the number of leads in the admin ( 'Marketing > Share Cart > Conversions Report' ) to analyze the sales made via shared shopping carts.
- The details of Shopping carts shared by customers can be viewed in the admin ( 'Marketing > Share Cart > Shared Shopping Carts' ). Also, you can create orders for these Shared Carts from the backend.
- The content of the email template can be edited from the admin panel.
- Customer can view details of Shared Shopping Carts by him at section 'Shared Shopping Carts' in his account
- A brand promotion strategy: A promotion strategy that’s sure to work, an official can pre-fill a cart, and use the link in a promotion campaign. A pre-filled cart means less work, and more convenience for a customer!
- Let someone else pay for the cart: A promising benefit, a “link” allows a customer to fill the shopping cart, and then share the cart with a loved one to checkout and pay for the items.
The extension configuration are located at admin path Store > Configuration > RedChamps > Share Cart
- [Bug Fix] Fixed error "Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT" during cart restore in some specific scenario
- [Bug Fix] Styling of share cart email on OutLook email client
- [Bug Fix] Fixed problem with group product links in share cart email
- [Bug Fix] bug fix with shared cart view in customer account on latest magento versions
- [Improvement] Added option to dismiss instant cart discount promotional block
- [Bug Fix] Fixed error on cron job of cleaning expired carts
- [New] Added option to build & share cart from admin
- [New] Added option to edit shared carts from admin
- [Improvement] Moved admin menu options to Marketing menu from "RedChamps" menu
- [Bug Fix] Compatibility fix with Instant Shopping Cart Discount
- [Bug Fix] Invalid Form Key issue when using store codes in url
- [Bug Fix] WhatsApp sharing when pop windows are blocked in the browser
- [Bug Fix] Url copy feature wasn't working on ios 12.x and lower
- [New] Shared cart conversions can be now accessed via api, sample request path https://website.com/rest/V1/share_cart/conversions?searchCriteria[sortOrders][field]=created_at
- [New] While sharing a cart in store front, Sender Name & Email can now be made optional or non-required by new admin settings at path Store > Configuration > RedChamps > Share Shopping Cart > General > Sender Name | Sender Email
[Bug Fix] Fixes to styling and admin grids
[Bug Fix] Fixed error "Invalid sender email" while sharing cart as logged in customers. This error was caused by version 1.2.1 & not present in older versions
- [Improvement] Improved code
- [Bug Fix] 'Shared Shopping Cart' grid wasn't loading on some Magento versions, this has been now fixed
- Removed compatibility with 2.1.x versions
- [Improvement] Improved code
- [Improvement] Re-organised admin settings
- [Removed] Google URL shortner settings as it's depricated by Google. In some of later release, bity url shortner or some other service will be added
- [Bug Fix] Fixed issue with shipping and discount amount totals in share cart email
- [Bug Fix] Fixed issue with admin grid filters